If you’re not following Kylie Jenner on Snapchat yet (@kylizzlemynizzl), you need to be. Not only does she post an insane amount of selfies, but she also cooks up a storm. You’ve likely heard of her famous ramen noodles, which I think are actually quite good, or her grilled cheese. Luckily for all of us, Kylie is a self-proclaimed breakfast lover. Not only that, but she appreciates real food for breakfast, not just non-fat yogurt and fruit (which is delicious in its own right, don’t get me wrong).

After watching and taking an insane amount of screenshots of her kitchen prep, I’ve figured out how to make a Kylie-approved breakfast.

1. Bacon is Key

bacon, pork, chicken
Photo courtesy of @kylizzlemynizzl on Snapchat

In her snaps, Kylie said she specifically prefers Applegate bacon. It looks like she fries a few pieces up in some oil and lets it cook until just barely crispy. No burnt bacon here, folks.

2. Healthy Sausage Scramble

chicken, salad

Up next in this breakfast feast is a sausage scramble. Kylie makes hers with chicken sausage (perhaps also from Applegate?), peppers, and onions. She then sautés it all in a bit of olive oil in a frying pan and adds in a little garlic powder.

3. Crispy Potatoes

Did you really make breakfast if you didn’t make some sort of hash browns? Kylie seems to prefer her potatoes chunky and crispy with the skin on. She seasons the potatoes with a dash of garlic salt, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper, then fries them up in some olive oil. The only question left is does she like to dunk them in ketchup or eat them plain?

4. Flakey French Toast

cake, cereal, rice

The star of this breakfast is the flakey French toast. First, Kylie dunks her bread slices in a mixture of eggs, milk, and vanilla. Next, she rolls the bread in crushed up Frosted Flakes to give it a nice crunch. To cook the French toast, heat up a generous pat of butter in a frying pan, then let the French toast sizzle in the pan until golden brown on the outside.

5. Rice and Eggs

rice

While making cheesy rice and eggs for breakfast may seem strange to some, Kylie says she makes rice with almost every meal. Tyga apparently prefers his rice to be cheesy, so Kylie makes it for him for breakfast. Between the bacon and the rice, I’d say Kylie knows how to make a killer sweet and savory breakfast spread.

Whether you’re a die-hard Kardashian/Jenner fan or just want to make a damn good breakfast, Kylie Jenner has you covered. If her Snap story is anything to go by, this breakfast can be made in no time and looks incredibly filling.