We are currently living in a time where it is important for people to come together and help each other. Many companies are working hard to give back to those serving on the frontlines during these difficult times. Knorr is doing their part to help feed hometown heroes across the nation as part of Unilever's United For America initiative and is making a difference. 

Knorr Gives Back To The Community 

Photo Courtesy of Lori Cannava

As part of Unilever’s Day of Service, Knorr kicked off partnerships with 200 local restaurants in all 50-states to source, package, and hand-deliver a surprise lunch to over 11,000 Feeding America employees at neighboring food banks as a way to show their appreciation for their work in this difficult time.

Photo Courtesy of Aarit Mehta

Knorr has given over $1 million worth of product to help supply food pantries to support communities impacted by COVID-19. To help support local restaurants, Knorr partnered with Melt Shop in New York City to provide box lunches to City Harvest Food Bank as a way of saying thank you to all of their employees.

To learn more about how Unilever is giving back to the community during this time, check out their website