I never want to grow up. Part of my weekly ritual is watching Disney movies. The magic, fun and wonder reminds me to not take life too seriously. 

Here are seven ways to incorporate Disney into your daily life, so that even eating is sensational:

Day 1: Spaghetti and Meatballs

spaghetti, pasta, sauce, macaroni, basil, carbohydrate

It's time to light some candles, listen to "Bella Notte," and share some spaghetti (or spaghetti-stuffed meatballs) with your significant other. The famous scene from Lady and the Tramp is the inspiration for this dish.

Create a romantic setting outside, or sit in front of your fireplace to recreate this moment. 

Day 2: Gyro

tacos, chicken, sauce, salsa
Christin Urso

If you know anything about Hercules, it's that he's beautiful, charming and most importantly, a Greek god.

Embrace his culture by creating your own lamb gyro, or switch it up by substituting the lamb for chicken, feta or beef. 

Day 3: Gumbo

pork
Michelle Martin

New Orleans is known for several different foods, but in Princess and the Frog, gumbo is the most important.

Gumbo is made with a stock, and usually consists of meat or shellfish, but sometimes both. Included within the stew-like food are vegetables and a thickener, which create a unique consistency. 

Day 4: Ratatouille

vegetable, tomato, pepper, meat
Smita Jain

I apologize for the many times you're going to read the word ratatouille. Ratatouille is not only a movie and a rat-turned-chef, but also a staple of French cuisine.

Ratatouille is typically a combination of peppers, squash, and eggplant, sautéed to perfection. Pop open a bottle of red, or for those of us that do not drink, a nice, red, grape juice is just as aesthetically pleasing. 

Day 5: Tuna Fish Sandwich

sandwich, bread, tomato, tuna, chicken
Kimberlee Bochek

Lilo, one part of the Lilo and Stitch duo, has a lot to say about tuna fish sandwiches. After almost feeding Pudge the Fish his own kind, Lilo was feeling very bitter, but that doesn't mean you have to be.

There's so much you can do with this sandwich. My personal favorite is adding avocado and mozzarella cheese, and putting it in my panini press.

Day 6: Chinese Food

sauce, vegetable
Shalayne Pulia

Nothing beats a night in and some deep fried Chinese food. Order General Tso's chicken, fried rice and an egg roll (or make your own) and you're set to go. Invite friends or family over, and watch Freaky Friday together while enjoying the meal that started it all.

And no worries, you most likely won't switch places with your mom. 

Day 7: Peach Cobbler

sweet, berry
Annie Madole

Peach cobbler seemed like the right fit for James and the Giant Peach (mostly because the movie is based on a boy's relationship with the fruit).

Although it's more of a dessert than a meal, it can be the perfect ending to any of the meals previously listed. Enjoy it with vanilla-bean ice cream, a whipped topping or any other sweet treat, and you'll certainly satisfy that sweet tooth.