With snow still covering most of my town, it's hard to believe spring is here, but the springtime holiday of Passover is upon us. I've kept kosher for Passover ever since I was little, and I love eating Passover dishes like matzah brei, matzah crunch, and coconut macaroons. However, I always find myself struggling to figure out something new to make for dinner. I've compiled a list of unique Passover dinners that are both delicious and matzah-friendly. Happy Pesach!

1. Matzah Pizza

Any Jewish kid remembers eating matzah pizza for dinner—jarred tomato sauce and mozzarella spread over a piece of crunchy matzah. For a more "grown-up" version, top your matzah with fresh herbs, sauteed veggies, and fancy cheeses.

2. Matzah Lasagna

Matzah pieces take the place of noodles in this "matzagna." The matzah adopts a similar texture to noodles when it's baked, so you won't even notice the difference.

3. Turkey Breast Stuffed with Matzo and Fennel

Replace traditional stuffing with crushed matzah pieces for a tender and juicy turkey breast that is sure to please at your next Passover dinner, or even at Thanksgiving!

4. Mushroom Jalapeño Matzah Ball Soup

Spice up a classic matzah ball soup with jalapeños for a Mexican-inspired bowl that is sure to please your Bubbe.

5. Matzah Nachos

What's not to love about a big plate of nachos? Matzah by itself is bland and flavorless, but with cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream, and guacamole, it turns into a delicious dinner to share with friends.

6. Matzah Ball Tomato Soup

Put a Passover twist on tomato soup and grilled cheese with this hearty soup and cheese-filled matzah balls. You can even melt cheese between two matzah pieces to dip into the soup!

7. Matzah Meal-Crusted Trout

Matzah meal is a great substitute for Panko or bread crumbs in breading meat. Try it on fish, turkey, or on chicken breasts. You can easily coat the meat and pan fry it for an elegant meal.

8. Matzah and Herb Stuffed Tomatoes

In this take on Tomatoes Provençal, a dish from the south of France, traditional bread crumbs are replaced with matzah to make an easy and flavorful dish.

9. Cheese Matzah Blintzes with Asparagus and Dill

Blintzes are made in a similar way to crepes, but these have a  savory batter and are served with cheese and veggies. You can customize these by substituting in your favorite cheese or vegetables.

#SpoonTip: Grind the matzah meal to get rid of any lumps in the batter.

10. Spring Greens Matzah Frittata

Passover is a springtime holiday, so use these seasonal vegetables to make a fresh frittata for brunch, lunch, or dinner. As with the blintzes, you can customize your frittata with any vegetables you like.

Though everyone loves to hate on matzah for the eight days of Passover, it's an extremely versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of different dishes year-round. Hopefully, these recipes will break up the routine of Passover dinners and even make it into next year's Seder.