The St. Ives Mixing Bar in SoHo is changing the skin care game. For the past couple of months and until September 30th, you can customize your own face scrubs and lotions. The possibilities are endless and you will get a one-of-a-kind product that's perfect for your skin. I got to check out the St. Ives Mixing Bar for myself and it was such a cool experience.

How It Works

Hannah Freiberg

After waiting in a very long line and filling out a form sheet with what I wanted to create it was finally my turn. You can make a face scrub or a lotion in any of their endless fragrance combinations, from pineapple mango to papaya pistachio. I decided to make an avocado honey face scrub with coconut shell powder. The mask is made out of a base powder, preservatives, glycerin extract, and your preferred fragrance. Once it's all blended they give you a large contain of your customized lotion or scrub for $12. 

The Store 

Hannah Freiberg

There's more to do in the St. Ives Mixing Bar. You can take tons of pictures for your Instagram feed in the apricot room, try out products, and score free samples. The place is bright and has a great vibe.

Hannah Freiberg

To conclude, I definitely recommend stopping by the St. Ives Mixing Bar if you are in NYC. You can get super cool products that are unique for you! If you are interested in skincare, you will definitely love this place.