Am I still stressed? Am I fine? Who knows. Welcome to the wrap up of my two week cleanse in case you give a flying fart in space. 

The goal was to change my lifestyle in order to be happier and healthier and most of all, less stressed.

I'm going to level with you here, making a change in life is sometimes so easy. There comes a point where you just become so fed up with something that isn't working, so you feel almost elated to finally dump that aspect of your world like the garbage it is. Whether that be a significant other, an old skirt you never wear anymore, or a way of being. 

It was challenging to make changes at first, even for the better, but it was worth it. Anything that forces you out of your comfort zone and pushes you to be better in any way, shape or form is well worth your time, trust me. It's easier said than done to break up with that guy, it's easier said than done to gain the experience needed to get your dream job and it's easier said than done to take care of yourself.

I cancelled my Netflix account (sry Netflix) so I could have no excuse not to go to bed on time. I got rid of ANYTHING that proved to be a waste of my time, whether it was an app, a person or an object. I found myself making healthier choices when it came to what I ate because I wanted to feel good. I hung out with my friends, I called my mom, I meditated once or twice- it was chill. 

I still struggled to find time to work out, but I continued to walk everywhere on campus and I simply tried to take deeper breaths while I was outside. Fresh air really does do you good. 

Unless you have allergies. That sucks. 

Okay so riddle me this, how many times have you been totally not fine but instead of doing something about it, you told yourself over and over again that you were okay? I did that all the time, but I knew it has to stop. 

Who has time to not be fine? I don't. Class, work, friends, family, whatever- we're all super busy so it's easier to turn on auto pilot as often as possible. 

If there is anything I learned from this "cleanse" it's that one of the most important things in life is to take time for yourself. Even if all you eat that day is junk food, even if you don't work out for two weeks and even if you barely sleep.

Don't get caught up in anything that doesn't make you feel good. You don't need that negativity in your life. 

Take a moment and breathe for at least 20 minutes. If you can find time for an hour to do whatever you want, take full advantage of that. You'll be a much more focused and calm person and that will have a positive impact on your own feelings and those of the people around you.