With Spring Break sneaking up on us, it's important to know which of Preston's Group X Classes will give you a good ass, and which ones will kick your ass. Here are the workout classes (through Group X) that you need to try on Western Kentucky's campus before you graduate. 

Butts & Guts/ Arms & Abs                                   

These two classes are pretty self explanatory. You spend about 15 minutes on each area and you get a little bit more toned in the process.

Kickboxing

Take a friend if you're a little nervous because you will need a partner for some exercises. You might be a little sore after this one but it's a super fun workout

Zumba

Zumba classes are always packed, and for good reason. You burn a ton of calories but you really don't feel like you're working out, you're just dancing.

HIIT

HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training. Basically, you do pretty hard exercises but you only do them for 30 seconds each. So, you just gotta power through 30 seconds at a time.

Triple Threat

This class spends 15 minutes each on cardio, arms and abs. It's tough, but if you're like me and hate cardio or another section, you get to move on in 15 minutes.

Insanity 

Insanity is truly insane. It's fast paced and not for the faint of heart. There is a 30 minute option on Thursday mornings but even though you get out quicker, you have to work a little harder. Either way, you should be proud of yourself when you're done.

Cardio Craze

Honestly, I've only been able to make it through Cardio Craze once. But if you can handle it, it's a damn good workout class. The teacher keeps you energized the whole time, even when you think you're about to die. Fun Fact: The instructor will call you out, so be prepared.

Don't Forget to Have Fun

Exercise is supposed to make you feel better, not worse, so find a class that you love and go at your own pace. Make sure you push yourself just a little and at least break a sweat. These are just some of the classes offered at Preston so don't be afraid to branch out. Plus, classes are only offered Monday-Friday so give yourself the weekend off and treat yo self.