Tired of craving pasta, but not being able to find a healthy and yummy enough substitute? Banza Chickpea pasta with zucchini noddles and meat sauce will be your new favorite meal. If you have not yet tried Banza Chickpea pasta or zucchini noodles, also known as zoodles, you are missing out big time.

Banza is currently sold in four types: penne, rotini, elbows, and shells. It feels and tastes like pasta, but unlike regular pasta, it has double the protein, four times the fiber, and half of the carbohydrates. It is gluten-free, vegan, and non-GMO. Banza is truly "delicious pasta without the guilt." 

tagliatelle, penne, spaghetti, carbohydrate, wheat, macaroni, pasta
Morgan Goldberg

Zoodles are also a fabulous pasta supplement and/or addition to any dish because they are very low in calories and carbs. You can make them with a spiralizer or buy them pre spiralized. This is a delicious, and tricky way, to get enough vegetables in throughout the day. 

Whether you follow a gluten free diet, or simply crave pasta, but want a healthier option, Banza and zoodles are the perfect go to!

tea
Miranda Reilly

Banza Chickpea Pasta and Zoodles With Meat Sauce

• Banza Chickpea Pasta Choose your favorite the 4 types
  • Butter
  • Zucchini or Spaghetti Squash Noodles
  • Ground Beef
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Tomato Sauce
  • Parmesan Cheese
Eden Hankin

Boil a pot of water. Once it starts to boil, add salt and then the Banza pasta. Boil the pasta for 5 minutes until it is soft, drain it, and then add a little butter.

Eden Hankin

Add a splash of olive oil to a pan, put the ground beef into the pan, and add salt and pepper. When it is cooked through, add the tomato sauce to keep it warm.

mince, cereal, ground beef, oatmeal, beef, meat
    Alex Frank

In a separate pan, sauté the zoodles for 4 minutes with a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper.

spaghetti, olive, courgette, pasta, zucchini, oil
    Jackie Behar

When everything is cooked, combine the pasta, zoodles, and sauce into the pot and serve with parmesan cheese! Enjoy the healthiest and yummiest dish.

Eden Hankin