Staying fit during winter is the hardest thing to do. All you want to do is snuggle in your bed, watch Netflix, and avoid having to go out in the cold weather. But now, you can do home workouts without having to freeze on your way to the gym or a fitness class.

With such advanced technology, one can have access to multiple apps that will provide you with the best workouts that you could do at the comfort of your own home-- without having to leave your house and walk/drive to the gym. My personal favorite is the "Better Me" app. It gives you the opportunity to choose what part of your body you want to work on, and boom, a ton of different workouts will show up. 

Aside from the apps, there are multiple videos on Youtube of Zumba and Yoga classes, CrossFit workouts, and different cardio exercises. All you have to do is type what you are looking to do in the search bar, and all kind of videos will show up. Just look for the most appealing to you.  

gif
Gabby Phi

If you want to go "beast mode" you can go ahead and buy weights or any gym equipment for your home to make your workout more intense, exciting, and productive. 

There is no excuse for you to not go to the gym during cold weather, literally. Nowadays, all you have to do is type in "workouts at home" in Google and millions of different workouts will show up. You just need to find some motivation, good music, and the perfect timing.

fitness, Sneakers, running, Tennis shoes, Yoga, water bottle

Go ahead: grab your mats, water bottle, and headphones, and you will be ready to have the best at home workouts. Ready, set, go!