You are running late for class, and have barely any time to eat breakfast. You know you will be starving if you do not eat anything, but who really wants to wake up extra early to make some elaborate breakfast? Probably no one. That's why these peanut butter protein balls are the best and simplest way to get the energy to kickstart your day. And no baking is involved! All you have to do is create the mix, form the balls, and put the remains in the refrigerator. Here's how:

Peanut Butter Protein Balls

Prep time: 5 minutes

Cool time: 45 minutes

Total time: 50 minutes

Servings: 12

1/2 cup peanut butter

1 cup quick oats

1/4 cup chocolate chips (can vary based on preference)

1 tablespoon vanilla extract 

1 tablespoon honey

Step 1

Leah Shindler

Pour the peanut butter, oats, honey, vanilla extract, chocolate chips and honey into a bowl.

Step 2

Leah Shindler

Mix all of the ingredients together.

Step 3

tea, coffee, yogurt, green tea, water, chocolate, milk, strawberries, sweets, midnight snack, fridge, mini fridge, refrigerator, juice, orange juice, hoard, Hungry, store, storage, snack
Denise Uy

Put the bowl of mix in the refrigerator for 45 minutes so it hardens a little bit and becomes less sticky. This will help when the time comes to roll the mix into balls.

Step 4

Leah Shindler

Roll the mix into balls of whatever size you want. They are ready to be eaten, but you should put the remains in the fridge to keep them cool and in their shape for the next time you want to eat one.

These peanut butter protein balls are a great source of energy, and although it seems like a small portion to eat they are actually filling. They take almost no time at all to prepare and they make the perfect snack.