A few months ago, I stumbled upon Madalin Giorgetta's profile from the discover page on Instagram. Madalin is a fitness public figure with 514K followers on Instagram and has recently published her own fitness plan for her followers, "Body By MG", and I decided to check it out for myself.

Social media can sometimes lead to negative comparisons of lifestyles, physical features, and success based on the number of likes a picture receives. Fortunately, there have been positive changes in the body positive and fitness movements, especially with the new year of 2018.   

Madalin's Background

Madalin is native to Perth, Australia and she truly began her fitness journey back in January 2016 by starting the popular "Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide" (BBG). She has since become a certified personal trainer, and now the proud creator of "Body by MG." Body by MG is available in two versions: the 12-week gym based guide for $49.00 and the 8-week home based guide for $39.00. Over thousands of people have bought her workout regimen, including myself. 

One of the reasons I love Madalin is because she is body-positive. She's open and honest about the botox she has recently gotten in her lips, fake eyelashes, and cellulite. She consistently updates her Insta story showing how she maintains a healthy lifestyle. Although she abides by a high-carb and low-fat diet, she does let herself indulge occasionally. Her fitness plan really can achieve reasonable results if you put the effort in.

The Fitness Plan

Now let's talk more about the guide itself.  After you purchase it, it is e-mailed to you and you're given a link to download the plan onto the device of your choosing. The guide is thorough, well-written, and easy to comprehend. All the terminology is defined and explained as if you were a gym newbie, which was super helpful! It breaks it down for you week-by-week and day-by-day, clear and concise. 

She guides you through which fitness equipment to use for which day, and if there's ever an exercise you're not comfortable with, there are alternatives to try instead.  

Personal Results

Madalin has created a separate Insta page for her "body babes" called @bodybymg. There are currently about 12 posts on the page with clear, defining results. As seen above, Instagram can serve as a benefactor when comparing the positive changes in one's life, such as these transformation posts. 

After closely following Madalin for a few months and seeing the transformation pictures of fellow Body Babes, I decided I needed to make a change. I genuinely did not feel good about myself and I felt neither healthy nor fit. I know many can relate to being a college student and living an unbalanced lifestyle, as well as poor eating habits to top it off. For me, it's not the number on the scale, it's about the "look good, feel good" mentality.

I purchased her 12-week gym guide, and I've been working my butt off finishing my second week of the program. I don't have major transformations quite yet, but I love the workouts and I've been feeling more confident and stronger as each workout passes. If you've decided to give Body by MG a shot (and I hope you have), click here to purchase. Be kind to your body – you only have one!