Las Vegas is known for its bright lights, sinful mistakes and 24-hour industry. Once it hits midnight, everyone becomes social and their stomachs begin to rumble as the cravings start to set in. Here are the best 24-hour restaurants anyone with the midnight munchies can visit.

1. Roberto’s Taco Shop

cheese, burrito, pork, rice
Tessie Grace Sumampong-Apique

Who doesn’t like good ol' Roberto’s? Perfect for when you’re drunk and it's past midnight, Roberto's knows how to satisfy the cravings for those who are on a college budget. Roberto’s is almost everyone's go-to location when their minds are incoherent with booze. Their carne asada fries (less than $10) will get your tummy full with just half of the order.

2. Any Steak and Eggs Location

steak, potato, bacon
Tessie Grace Sumampong-Apique

Being a local, steak and eggs, or what we like to refer to as “steggs,” is one of the late night options a Las Vegan on a budget will find. The catch is that "steggs" will only be available once midnight hits, but that works out perfectly for anyone with the midnight munchies. "Steggs" generally contains a 6 oz. steak, eggs and hash browns.

The best places to get them are Ellis Island or Grand Lux Cafe (The Venetian). But you can get them anywhere else like South Point or Marilyn’s Café (Tuscany's Suites and Casino).

3. Pho Kim Long

noodle, pho, soup
Tessie Grace Sumampong-Apique

There are chilly nights in Vegas where the first thing on my mind is soup, and that means pho. Pho on a chilly night helps soothe my empty soul from hangry to happy. Pho Kim Long’s 24-hour business is one of the best places to get pho during those late Vegas nights. Bear in mind, their lines to get in can take a while, but are very much worth the wait.

4. Hash House A Go Go

bacon
Tessie Grace Sumampong-Apique

A 24-hour dine-in restaurant with food that comes with a “big twist.” Hash House A Go Go's portion size is remarkable and will give you a lot for your money. They are best known for their chicken and waffles, which are the size of your head.

The indescribable taste of each bite is unbeatable anywhere else. Drunk, sober or just plain hungry — one order from Hash House A Go Go can satisfy up to 2-3 people.

5. PT’s Locations

wine, cake, beer
Tessie Grace Sumampong-Apique

This is the local bar that will accommodate everyone's personal taste. PT’s is best known for their happy hour special from 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. or midnight - 2 a.m. Happy hour offers their drinks and appetizers for half off, making it the happiest of hours. PT’s gives off a calm, chill aura as you sip on your Jack and Coke and play pool.

If you go for their happy hour, always remember to get their Gilroy pizza. More like a Gil-MMM-Roy pizza, it's everyone’s favorite after just one bite. Believe me, you won’t regret getting it.