Spoon University Logo
poppimerch?width=734&height=489&fit=crop&auto=webp&dpr=4
poppimerch?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp&dpr=4
News

I *Need* Poppi’s New Merch & So Do You

Poppi is not only redefining the soda game but the merch game too. I can’t help but get a little jealous when I see an influencer donning a cute pink sweatsuit with the Poppi logo on it in red script. Luckily for me, I (and you!) might be able to get your hands on some new cherry cola merch from the brand if they make a stop at your campus. 

What is the Poppi World Tour?

Due to popular demand, the beloved soda brand is going on tour, and they might be coming to your college campus. The Poppi World Tour is kicking off in Austin, Texas on October 2 and 3. The company announced in a post on Instagram on September 25 that Austin is only the first stop of the tour.  

The experience, which will come to life in the form of an interactive pop-up, allows college students to meet Poppi’s founder, Allison Ellsworth, buy the cutest merch, and have lunch. Also, the first 500 guests in line receive a Poppi scratch-off for a chance to win a limited-edition item and a surprise guest is to make an appearance. We don’t know who the guest is yet, but the brand has been teasing it on IG stories letting fans put in their guesses. 

If this even sounds familiar, that’s because the well-known prebiotic soda company held a similar pop-up event called Poppi World in New York City in early September where it debuted its new cherry cola flavor. Love Island USA season six winners Serena Page and Kordell Beckham were in attendance, as well as Olympic gold medalist Suni Lee. Along with their new flavor, they released a limited-edition designed can for their wild berry flavor in collaboration with artist Post Malone, who recently is a new investor and new brand partner. 

What is the Poppi merch that will be available at the Poppi World Tour?

In addition, Poppi released a new line of limited edition merchandise to go along with the new cherry cola flavor on its website. The new merch includes the “Live Fast Stay Juicy” sweatsuit in cherry red with pink and white accents, which I can’t wait to get my hands on. Hopefully, the “I Cherry New York” trucker hat and the satin trucker hat with the Poppi logo will be back in stock soon, so I can snag one of those as well. The very stylish pink “Cherry Pop” Rhinestone Tee that you can also expect to see on the Poppi World Tour is almost gone on its website. It looks like most of this merch will be available in Austin on the first stop of the Poppi World Tour, so make your plans now for October.

Where else is the Poppi World Tour Stopping?

From the announcement on Instagram, it looks like the brand will be making several stops all on college campuses. They haven’t announced other colleges, but keep an eye out on Poppi’s Instagram, as that’s where we can get updates. 

Ni'yah-Marie is a journalist attending Stony Brook University in New York. She has written for previous newspaper The Compass for Suffolk County Community College.