Spoon University Logo
Recipes

Your Guests Will Love This Chocolate Mousse With Raspberries Recipe

The following recipe and excerpt for Chocolate Mousse with Raspberries are from “Plants For You” by Diana Goldman. It’s available for purchase on Amazon.

This rich and creamy plant-based chocolate mousse is a serious crowd-pleaser. Serve it in some pretty glass bowls, garnish with fresh raspberries or Berry Chia Jam, and you’ve got an elegant dessert worthy of a dinner party.

Chocolate Mousse With Raspberries

Difficulty:BeginnerPrep time: 15 minutesCook time: 20 minutesTotal time: 35 minutesServings:4 servings

Instructions

1. Remove the tofu from the package, drain excess water, and process in a food processor until smooth.
  2. In a small saucepan, heat the milk over high heat until just boiling. Turn the heat down to low and add the chocolate chips. Stir until the chips are fully melted. Add the maple syrup and stir to combine. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
  3. Add the chocolate mixture and pinch of salt to the tofu in the food processor. Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula if necessary.
  4. Divide the mousse into four serving bowls.
  5. Garnish with raspberries. Store in the refrigerator.
Keywords:Chocolate, Dessert, Fruit, Raspberries
Giselle Medina is the associate editor for Spoon University where she helps oversee food coverage of news, pop culture, trends, and celebrities. In her free time, Giselle is an avid TV binge-watcher and will never say no to a Real Housewives franchise, but also makes the best chocolate chip muffins (at least that's what her inner circle says). She has a huge sweet tooth and is always on the hunt for a good chocolate chip cookie. Shoot her an email at gisellemedina@hercampus.com.