Spoon University Logo
Election Hero Images %283%29
Election Hero Images %283%29
Lifestyle

Tostitos Newest Flavor Was Made for Nachos, Dips, & Everything In Between

This article is written by a student writer from the Spoon University at testing chapter.

If there was one skill I could shamelessly add to my resume, it’s that I’ve perfected the art of making dorm room nachos. There’s something about a plate of crispy tortilla chips and shredded cheese melted to perfection in a microwave. And now, thanks to Tostitos, the nacho game is being stepped up yet again. They’ve has spiced things up, with a bold new flavor. Tostitos Hint of Spicy Queso is just what you need for your next plate of nachos, and are the perfect way to spice up any party pre-game.

This new flavor is sure to complement all of your favorites dips and snacks. Tostitos Hint of Spicy Queso is a perfect match for salsa, guacamole, and for intensifying the ultimate nacho experience. These chips won’t set your mouth ablaze, but instead will have you telling yourself “just one more” until the bag is empty.

This spicy new flavor is set to his retailer nationwide this month. You can pick up these 12-ounce bags for just $4.29. Grab a bag or two (or five, no judgment) and invite your friends over for a movie night they’re sure to remember. 

Maddie Hiatt

testing '18

Maddie is the Social Media Editor of Her Campus Media. She graduated from Drake University in 2018, where she studied Magazine Journalism and Graphic Design. She's a New York City-based lady and you will most likely find her scrolling on Instagram, wearing a facemask, and/or talking about something pop-culture related. Oh, and she loves breakfast food so much that she named her dog Waffles.