Valentine’s Day is this Saturday, and if you’re celebrating with friends, Spoon is here to help you have a delicious night. (Maybe you’ll even end up falling in love with food like we have…)
1. Start your Galentine’s Day with tasty finger food. Our pick? Bruschetta.
Our second favorite pick? Sinless spinach artichoke dip.
2. Galentine’s Day is nothing without cocktails. What are we in the mood for? Jello shots.
3. Try out romantic entrées for you and your friends. Which do we suggest? Either a quick, classic, or adventurous dish.
4. Valentine’s Day and chocolate go hand in hand. Finish your meal with something sweet. Our favorite? This 90-second Nutella cake.
6. End the night with these gourmet popcorn recipes to accompany 50 Shades of Grey…
If you’re on top of things and already saw it, here are our favorite food+movie pairings for a girls’ night in.