Summer is the perfect time to indulge in some sweet treats to beat the heat. The flavor of the pretzels mixed with the peanut butter ice cream is the ultimate combination of salty and sweet. Guaranteed, this pie will satisfy your sweet tooth on even the hottest days of summer.
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time:10 minutes
- Total Time:2 hours 25 minutes
- 2 cup crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 8 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 cup moose tracks ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 10 peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
Mix together the crushed pretzels, sugar and melted butter in a bowl. Then, press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
Next, stir the ice cream and peanut butter together until it’s blended. Pour it into the pie crust and spread evenly. Sprinkle the chopped peanut butter cups on top and then freeze for at least two hours.
To make the fudge, microwave the chocolate chips, peanut butter and condensed milk until it is creamy.
Pour the rich, chocolatey fudge over the pie when ready to serve. Bam.