Over time, the dining hall’s watery soft-serve becomes less and less appealing. If you are a sucker for cold desserts, like I am, going for the brownie to indulge your sweet tooth just doesn’t hit the spot. So, I took it upon myself to satisfy my cravings. I began experimenting one day and what I created was the dopest pie I could have ever imagined.
Four ingredients, beyond easy, what’s not to love?
If you’re sick of your cafeteria’s lackluster fro-yo but want an indulgent treat to help you get you through the week, this crazy-easy to make pie is the move. Make it before class and it’ll be welcoming you through the door upon your return.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Freezing time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
1 graham cracker crust
2 containers Cool Whip
12-oz. chocolate chips
8-oz. heath bar chunks
1. Empty both containers of Cool Whip into large bowl.
2. Pour chocolate chips and heath bar into the same bowl.
3. Mix all ingredients together.
4. Evenly distribute Cool Whip mixture onto pie crust.
5. Cover and place into freezer to harden.
If you liked the idea of not baking, here are some related “no-bake” articles: