The Fourth of July is filled with hot dogs, alcohol, fireworks, and the good ‘old American flag. This year combine your love for the flag with your love of food and drink with these colorful and easy red, white, and blue jello shots. Although these can be made for adults who need to take the edge off on the holiday, these jello shots could be made without alcohol for a yummy treat that everyone can enjoy.

Fourth of July Jello Shots

• Prep Time:20 minutes and 3 hours
  • Cook Time:0 minutes
  • Total Time:20 minutes and 3 hours

• 3 oz strawberry jello
  • 3 oz berry blue jello
  • 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 oz unflavored gelatin
  • 1 1/2 cup clear distilled liquor
  • 3 1/4 cup water
Photo by Paige Marie Rodgers

For the red jello, combine 1 1/4 cups of water with strawberry jello mix in a bowl over medium heat. Stir until dissolved. Add 3/4 cup of a spirit of your choice. Fill the shot glasses or baking dish 1/3 of the way full with the strawberry jello. Refrigerate for 60 to 90 minutes.

GIF by Paige Marie Rodgers

For the white jello, combine the unflavored gelatin in 3/4 cup of water in a bowl over medium heat. Stir until dissolved. Add 7 ounces of sweetened condensed milk. Fill the shot glasses or baking dish 2/3 of the way full with the white gelatin mix. Refrigerate for 60 to 90 minutes.

GIF by Paige Marie Rodgers

For the blue jello, combine 1 1/4 cups of water with berry blue jello mix in a bowl over medium heat. Stir until dissolved. Add 3/4 cup of a spirit of your choice. Fill the shot glasses or baking dish all the way full with the berry blue jello. Refrigerate for 60 to 90 minutes.

GIF by Paige Marie Rodgers

Cut the jello in the baking dish into cubes or star shapes. Top shot glasses with whipped cream and red and blue sprinkles. Enjoy!

GIF by Paige Marie Rodgers