Friends, baking-challenged chocolate lovers, lazy bums, broke people, vegans, REJOICE. Fix your chocolate cravings with a brownie recipe that only needs 2 ingredients, an oven and a sweet tooth. What makes this recipe special is that it uses pumpkin instead of oil and eggs. Substituting with the canned vegetable saves about 100 calories and 8g of fat per serving. That’s right, you can indulge.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
1 boxed brownie mix
1 can pumpkin
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine brownie mix and pumpkin by mixing the ingredients together. The mixture will be thicker than normal brownie batter.
3. Pour the batter into baking dish and spread out evenly.
4. Bake according to directions on the box.
5. Let cool before devouring. Or not. Who I am to tell you what to do?
Recipe adapted from YouTube user Mind Over Munch.
Like this? We figured. Why don’t you pin it?
On a brownie binge? Check out these similarly healthy recipes: