If you’ve ever wanted to bite into a warm, gooey s’mores during the winter but came to the realization that it’s just too damn cold outside to sit around the campfire, you’re in luck. With this recipe, now you can drink your s’mores, no fire necessary. With enough caffeine to keep you going during midterms, the s’mores latte will become your go-to, crazy-in-love, can’t live without it drink for those late-night study sessions (or Netflix procrastination…it’s inevitable).
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
1-2 shots of espresso (depending on how strong you like your coffee, or how long you need to stay awake for)
2/3 cup milk
Handful of chocolate chips
1. Pour milk into a sealable container like a mason jar (it should fill the container about half way or less). Shake for 30 seconds or until it foams.
2. Place jar into microwave and heat for 30 seconds.
3. Pour and combine with espresso. If espresso isn’t hot, heat it up.
4. If desired, melt chocolate (or mix a chocolate spoon) into the espresso-milk mixture. Stir.
5. Top with whipped cream, crushed graham crackers and chocolate chips.
For other hot drink cravings, check these recipes out: