Sometimes as a young adult you have to make hard decisions in life. Just yesterday, it was 2 am and I was craving something sweet. While examining my choices, I was torn between the siren calls of the two ultimate sweets: chocolate chip cookies and Oreos.
Well, if you’ve ever faced this problem, I have some good news for you. Don’t limit yourself to one of the hardest choices in life—try this recipe for double cookies and cream cookie blondies instead. These gooey, chewy champions combine chocolate chip cookies and Oreos, all with a melty center of Hershey’s Cookies and Cream Kisses. Talk about perfection.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 12-16 bars
1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup packed light brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1½ cups all purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup mini chocolate chips
12 Oreos, crushed
25 Cookies and Cream Hershey’s Kisses
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 8×8 pan with parchment coated with cooking spray.
2. Cream butter and sugar together in a large bowl.
3. Stir in the egg and vanilla extract.
4. Add the dry ingredients, crushed Oreo cookies, and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
5. Press about 1/3 of the dough into the bottom of the the baking pan.
6. Top with the Hershey’s kisses in five rows of five kisses.
7. Cover the kisses with the rest of the dough and gentle press.
8. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
9. Let cool before cutting into squares and serving.