Want some s’mores? No? What about a s’more inside a chocolate chip cookie? Even if you’re tired of boring, old chocolate chip cookies or hella basic s’mores, this mash-up of the two is sure to satisfy. Slutty brownies move aside.
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 12-15 min
Serving size: 1 GIANT cookie
Hershey milk chocolate
Chocolate chip cookie dough
1. If not prepackaged, follow any recipe to make chocolate chip cookie dough (my favorite is the one found in “How To Cook Everything” by Mark Bittman).
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Take a graham cracker, a piece of chocolate and a marshmallow and construct the basic s’more.
4. Roll the cookie dough into two balls and place them on each of the graham crackers.
5. Gently merge the dough on both sides and encase the s’more completely.
6. Roll the dough until it is a nice circular shape.
7. Place onto a baking sheet and cook for about 12 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 3 minutes.
Note: Because there is so much cookie dough, after 12 minutes the top may appear to be raw. You can gauge the doneness by the base of the cookie ball.
Like this? We figured. Why don’t you pin it?