Incorporating your mom’s cooking skills into your college life is both difficult and hazardous. Now, you can invite your friends over for dinner because this easy meatball recipe will surely impress them, regardless of the actual lack of effort it requires.
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
Servings: 4 or 5 (depending on how many meatballs each person prefers)
1 lb. ground turkey
½ cup parmesan cheese
½ cup breadcrumbs
Garlic powder (desired amount)
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Place ground turkey, egg, parmesan, bread crumbs, garlic and salt in a medium sized bowl.
2. Knead and mix together with hands until all ingredients are evenly combined.
3. Form 1-inch balls from mixture.
4. In a non-stick skillet, warm olive oil over medium heat.
5. Places meatballs in the pan, about 8 at a time, and cook until all sides are browned. (Tip: placing a cover on top of the pan helps cook the outside and inside evenly and quickly!)
6. Take meatballs out of pan and serve. I chose to eat them with spaghetti and marinara sauce.