This morning I woke up craving a milkshake. I also wanted Rice Krispie Treats. So I did what any normal person would do and made some Rice Krispie Treats and threw them in a blender with some ice cream and made the best milkshake in the whole world. And, if you want to get a little fancy, you can add in a little vodka and turn them into Rice Krispie Treat milkshake shooters. You’re welcome.
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 3 milkshakes or 8 shots
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 ½ cups mini marshmallows
4 cups rice cereal
3/4 cup milk (any kind)
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1/3 cup marshmallow fluff
1. Melt butter and marshmallows together over the stove top for about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in Rice Krispies. Pour out on to a piece of parchment paper and cool for 15 minutes.
3. In a blender, combine ice cream, vanilla and marshmallow fluff. Blend until completely combined.
4. Mix in chunks of about half of the total cooled Rice Krisipe Treats. Blend until completely combined.
5. Pour into glasses and top with more chunks of Rice Krispie Treats.
For more milkshakes, check these out: