Yeah yeah, you are just “so sick of pumpkin spice everything,” I’ve heard it time and time again. But in the midst of all of that autumn angst, you obviously still have a little bit of a soft spot for fall’s most popular trend, because you’re here, aren’t you? 😉
Well I wouldn’t have made this trendy/cliché recipe unless it was a good one, and trust me, no disappointment was had by the time it was ready.
It’s never a good sign when my roommates and I devour and entire batch of something in the course of a day (like we did with this puppy chow), but at least that’s how I know that a recipe is a keeper (and I mean there ARE six of us…)
So whip up this festive autumn treat to pacify the pumpkin spice believers and satisfy the skeptics. Everyone is sure to gather ’round the bowl of goodies and start singing sweet October melodies, because its finally fall y’all!
kids air max 95
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
1/2 cup butter
1 12-ounce package white chocolate chips
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 box cinnamon-flavored Chex cereal
2 cups powdered sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Candy corn for garnish
nike air max 90
1. Using the microwave, heat butter and chocolate chips together until melted (stopping frequently to stir).
2. Once the chocolate and butter reach a smooth consistency, stir in the peanut butter until well combined.
3. Pour Chex cereal in a large bowl, and coat evenly with peanut butter/chocolate mixture.
4. In a large ziplock bag, mix together powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
5. Spoon the cereal into a large ziplock bag (sprinkling with another small amount of powdered sugar if necessary).
6. Seal bag tightly, and shake to coat the cereal evenly with powdered sugar.
7. Remove from bag, garnish with candy corn, and enjoy!