Want a hearty breakfast that will still help you maintain your health goals? Here’s the meal that will not only satisfy your stomach, but keep your body in shape. In just a few minutes, you can cook yourself to health and enjoy a delicious meal you won’t feel guilty about.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
2 egg whites
2 slices portobello mushrooms
1 tablespoon soy sauce (or Braggs amino acids for a low-sodium alternative)
Olive oil spray
3 tablespoons tomatillo salsa
1. Sauté the portobello mushrooms in olive oil spray until tender.
2. Drizzle soy sauce into pan, and immediately remove from heat.
3. In a new pan, spray more olive oil, and wait until warm.
4. Add in egg whites, and when almost fully cooked (roughly 1-2 minutes on medium heat), add the sautéed mushrooms.
5. Flip the eggs and wait 30 seconds until fully cooked.
6. Top with tomatillo salsa, and serve with favorite tea and green juice for a complete, healthy breakfast.