Pizza is delicious, end of story. No matter who you are, where you live or what you believe in, you like pizza. Not only is it delicious, but it is adaptable to most diets. Whether you’re gluten free, vegetarian, vegan or a serious carnivore, there is a pizza in this world for you (and you’ve probably already discovered it). Now let’s talk about muffins, another food that is loved by most. The gods have come together to create something magical – pizza muffins. Yep, you heard me. It is super easy and very affordable. Follow these simple instructions to re-establish your pizza obsession.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
1 tube Pillsbury Grand Buttermilk Biscuits
1 can tomato sauce
1 bag grated mozzarella cheese
1 bag pepperoni
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a greased muffin tin, gently place each biscuit in each space.
2. Create a shallow hole in the center of each biscuit and add 1 spoonful of sauce.
3. Add desired amount of cheese.
4. Add pepperoni.
5. Put in oven and let bake for 15-20 minutes, checking occasionally to make sure they don’t burn.
6. Eat them while they’re hot!