Living in dorms can be a struggle: roommates, communal bathrooms, and worst of all… lack of a real kitchen. So, sometimes when you are in the mood to bake a cake you are shit out of luck because you don’t have the resources. Well, not anymore. With this easy recipe you can make a cake right in the mini fridge, and your cake cravings will never haunt you again.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Wait Time: 24 hours
Total Time: 24 hours 30 minutes
2 boxes Famous chocolate wafers
2 cups whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1. Mix whipping cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar with a whisk, or electric mixer for 7 minutes, or until mixture is fluffy.
2. Sandwich about a tablespoon of fluffy cream between each of the wafer and start sticking wafers together to make a bunt-like shape.
#SpoonTip: The wafers break easily, so make sure you have extras just in case.
3. Frost the exterior of the wafer-sandwich bundt with the remaining cream.
4. Refrigerate for 24 hours to allow the wafers to soak up the cream, making them a fluffy cake consistency.
5. Cut the cake at an angle to get a perfect zebra pattern.
Check out the full video:
More sweets you can make in your dorm room: