I’m not the biggest fan of bananas. Raw bananas and banana-flavored things tend to gross me out. But these banana bread muffins are an exception. With their moist, gooey interior and sweet, buttery crust, these muffins are loaded with flavor. The addition of peanut butter chips gives them way more depth. Everyone who tries these muffins loves them – give them a shot!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
Dash of salt
1 dollop Greek yogurt
½ cup unsalted butter
¾ cup packed brown sugar
2 medium eggs
4 medium bananas (the riper, the better)!
¾ cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a muffin pan and put aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar in a separate bowl.
- Beat eggs, mash bananas, and mix the two into the butter and brown sugar mixture.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and gently fold. Don’t mix too much – just enough to sufficiently wet the flour mixture.
- Stir in the peanut butter chips.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until you can insert a toothpick into the center of a muffin and pull it out clean.