When it comes to baking, there is a huge difference between baking and baking. Yeah, it’s rewarding to bake some simple chocolate chip cookies or a big pan of brownies, but when it’s time to bake, it’s time to get down to business and create something that’s straight up sinful. I don’t know what’s more gluttonous than taking the components of s’mores and adding some Oreos and Reese’s peanut butter cups. These three classic favorites morph into one mind-blowing food experience. Even better, this recipe can be gluten-free if you use gluten-free chocolate sandwich cookies (try the brand Glutino). Grab a fork and gather more than one sweet tooth, because this dessert is a big, gooey mess that’s sure to have you coming back for more.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6-7 minutes
Total Time: 16-17 minutes
Servings: 12 bars
24 Oreos (I used gluten-free)
2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil, melted
1 tablespoon milk (any kind)
½ cup peanut butter
½ cup chocolate chips
24 marshmallows, halved
4 peanut butter cups, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
2. If you have a food processor, pulse Oreos until all pieces are broken up. If you don’t have a food processor, you can place the cookies in a Ziploc bag and crush by pressing the bag with the bottom of a bowl or cup.
3. Place the Oreo crumbs into a medium bowl then add butter and milk until fully combined.
4. Press Oreo mixture into bottom of parchment lined 8×8 pan.
5. Bake Oreo crust for 6-7 minutes.
6. While crust is baking, warm peanut butter in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
7. When crust is finished baking, remove it from the oven and spread warm peanut butter on top.
8. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the layer of peanut butter.
9. Place halved marshmallows on top of the chocolate chip layer.
10. Bake for 30 seconds, or until marshmallows are slightly toasted. Be sure to watch them, as they can burn quickly! On the off chance you have a crème brŭlée torch, feel free to use that to toast the marshmallows.
11. Remove from oven and sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups over toasted marshmallows. Cut into 3 x 4 rows for 12 bars.