Peanut butter and jelly is a match made in heaven.
Peanut butter and banana is a match made in heaven.
Need I say more?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Peanut Butter Banana Bread:
1 cup self-rising flour
½ cup peanut butter
½ cup half and half
1 cup jelly
1. Mash bananas in microwaveable bowl.
2. Mix in flour, peanut butter, and half and half. Stir until banana bread batter is smooth.
3. Microwave for 5 minutes until banana bread batter is thoroughly cooked.
4. In a separate microwaveable bowl, microwave jelly for 3 minutes.
5. Carefully remove jelly from microwave (it will be very hot!) and pour onto a non-stick pan to cool.
6. Smash jelly glass with a knife or a fork into large shards.
7. Add fancy decorations and plate.
Keep your PB & J game strong with these awesome articles: