Everyone loves Oreos. The crunchy, chocolate cookie and the smooth vanilla cream inside create a symphony of mouthwatering flavors. It’s a classic American cookie, but it needs to be dressed up for the occasion because it’s missing some key colors: red and blue. Melt some white chocolate, garnish with sprinkles, and you’ve got yourself a brand new Oreo.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: As many as you make!
12 ounces of white chocolate
Blue and red sprinkles
1. Microwave chocolate, stir, then repeat until smooth consistency.
2. Split Oreo in half, dip stick in chocolate and place between halves.
3. Refrigerate Oreo pops for 10 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
4. Spread white chocolate on both sides of the Oreo evenly.
5. Add red and blue sprinkles to both sides of the Oreo.
Click to watch the following recipe videos: