Almond butter is like peanut butter, but without the mold. Likewise to peanut butter, it's high in protein and healthy fats. It doesn't taste the same, but it still tastes good, which is a very good thing.
As of recently I have gotten really into the coconut trend. I'm pretty sure I've tried every coconut product. I don't particularly like coconut milk yogurt on its own, but it tastes great mixed in with overnight oats. It gives the oats a nice creamy texture and coconut-y flavor
Obviously almond, chocolate, and coconut is a great combination, because Hershey invented the Almond Joy. Make this oat recipe and you'll see for yourself.
Almond Joy Overnight Oats
- Prep Time:5 mins
- Cook Time:8 hrs
- Total Time:8 hrs 5 mins
- 1/3 cup rolled-oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla coconut milk yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon whole flax seed
- 1 heaping tablespoon unsweetned almond butter
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- Drizzle maple syrup to taste