The Nutty Banana wrap for the busy and the hungry, the sweet-tooth and the savory. Packed with protein, this wrap will keep you full longer and leave you saying, "mhmm that was good." The best part of this quick recipe is that all the ingredients can easily be found right in your dining hall. Or if you are more of an independent, make-your-own-meals type, these are ingredients you probably already have and they aren't expensive to buy. This recipe only takes a few minutes to throw together. It can make a great snack, breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert because it just tastes that good.

Nutty Banana Wrap

• Cook Time:0

• 1 Wheat tortilla wrap
  • Peanut Butter
  • Nutella or chocolate/hazelnut spread
  • Banana
  • Granola or crushed up cereal
  • Honey
chocolate, caramel, banana
Emma Henzes

Lay your tortilla wrap flat and spread the peanut butter all over the tortilla to your heart's desire.

candy, cake, chocolate mousse, mousse, milk, sweet, coffee, cream, chocolate

Spread the Nutella or chocolate/hazelnut spread on top of peanut butter layer.

chocolate mousse, pudding, coffee, milk, sweet, cream, chocolate

Cut up the banana into slices and line the slices in the middle of the wrap.

peanut butter, cream, cake, banana, chocolate

Crush up some cereal or use granola and sprinkle that over the tortilla for a nice crunchy texture.

banana, chocolate

Drizzle some honey on top, wrap that sucker up and you're ready to go!

banana, chocolate

This recipe is almost too easy to not give it a try. The combination of crunchy granola, soft banana slices, sweet honey, creamy peanut butter (or chunky if you want to get really crazy) and some Nutella is irresistible and incredibly convenient. It can even be made the night before and kept in the refrigerator until it's ready to be enjoyed. Just be careful where you store this if you are on the go, bananas generally don't like back pockets or the bottom of backpacks. Not that I know from personal experience or anything.