Imagine a giant jar of Nutella.
Now, imagine a pie.
Not just any pie, a brown butter blondie pie.
Look at your lonely jar of Nutella. Now back to the pie. Now back to the jar.
Now back to the pie.
Sadly, your pie is not nearly as delicious as it could be.
However, if your brown butter blondie pie was stuffed with Nutella,
it would rock your world. One bite at a time.
Taste the difference.
Nutella. Stuffed. Brown. Butter. Blondie. Pie.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 25-30 min
Total Time: 45 min
Servings: depends on how nice you are #sharingisntalwayscaring
2/3 cup Nutella plus 1/4 cup Nutella
12 tablespoons butter
2 cups dark brown sugar (packed)
4 ounces cream cheese
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons of vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 handful semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Use two spoons to make about 10 dollops of Nutella on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Place baking sheet with Nutella dollops in the freezer.
2. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a pie plate, set aside.
3. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the foam starts turning golden and the mixture smells nutty. Remove from heat and pour immediately into a mixing bowl.
4. Using a hand mixer, combine cream cheese, browned butter and sugar.
5. Beat until fluffy.
6. Add the vanilla and eggs.
7. In a separate bowl, mix the baking soda into the flour.
8. Mix the flour mixture into the batter gently until combined.
9. Swirl in the 1/4 cup Nutella with a rubber spatula, leaving some streaks. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour into the prepared pan, spreading to the edges.
10. Take the Nutella out of the freezer and push each dollop evenly into the dough. Spread dough over the dollops with to cover.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown on top. The toothpick trick won’t work here. If the edges are set but the middle still seems gooey, take it out.
1o. Let cool completely.
11. Instagram a picture and make all your friends drool. #nutellastuffedblondiepie
If you’re feeling even more creative, check out these awesome recipes: