As a college student, baking can be time-consuming and, well, kind of a bitch. Enter your best solution this Halloween: no-bake witches’ hats cookies. Make these impressively simple cookies for friends and roommates, and they’ll never realize they took close to no effort at all…
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
1 bag of Hershey’s Kisses (I used both milk and dark chocolate, but whichever you prefer)
1 box of Keebler Original Fudge Stripe cookies
1 tube of orange icing (or original white icing mixed with orange food coloring)
1 ziplock bag, cut at the bottom corner for icing
1. Flip the cookie over so that the solid, chocolate side faces up.
2. Squeeze your orange icing into the corner of a plastic bag.
3. Snip a small hole in the bottom corner of the bag (the smaller the cut, the more precise your ribbons).
4. Draw a circle of orange icing around the hole in the cookie.
5. Press your Hershey’s Kiss into the hole, letting the icing ooze out a little bit.
6. Draw the ribbon onto the cookie (I did the top and tail of one side, then the other).
7. Repeat (and feel free to lick your fingers throughout, I won’t tell…).