Total Time: 2 minutes
3 tablespoons flour
1 pinch salt
3 teaspoons sugar
¼ teaspoon baking powder
3 teaspoons vegetable oil
3 tablespoons milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
For optional chocolate ganache frosting
½ cup chocolate chips
¼ cup milk
- Combine cocoa powder, flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in a mug.
- Stir in oil, milk and vanilla.
- Microwave batter in mug until cake rises, about one minute.
- Remove from microwave and let cool.
- Combine chocolate chips and milk in microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between each, until chocolate is melted and milk is well-incorporated.
- Pour ganache over cake. Top with powdered sugar and strawberries if desired and let cool.