Stephanie’s on Newbury is definitely a Boston favorite. It’s located on the famous and fashionable Newbury Street and is a great place to get delicious Sunday brunch or have your parents buy you dinner when they come to visit. We loved their signature cocktail, the “Newbury ’94” so much that we decided to bring it to our dorms. Stephanie’s uses Tito’s Vodka for their delicious concoction, but feel free to use any kind of vodka you have on hand (my bank account says I’ll be using Smirnoff). This fun, vibrant cocktail will definitely shake things up for your next night out.

Newbury '94 Takes on College

• Prep Time:5 minutes
  • Cook Time:0 minutes
  • Total Time:5 minutes

• 4 oz grapefruit juice
  • 1 shot vodka
  • 2-2.5 oz agave nectar
  • 1 stem rosemary
  • 1 squeeze lime
Photo by Sophia Millares

Gather ingredients.

Photo by Sophia Millares

Pour the grapefruit juice, agave nectar, lime juice, and vodka into a glass over ice.

#SpoonTip: Use sparkling grapefruit juice if you’re looking for some bubbles.

Photo by Sophia Millares

Mix together the ingredients with the rosemary.  This will not only mix everything, but also give the drink that rosemary flavor.  Leave it in the glass for a garnish.

#SpoonTip: If you have a flame from a candle or gas stove accessible, run the rosemary over the flame to get the same smoked flavor Stephanie’s does.

Photo by Sophia Millares