There’s nothing like coming home after a long day of classes to warm chocolate chip cookies. With this newfound trick, all you need is some plastic wrap and cookie dough and you can have fresh baked cookies at your fingertips. This trick can be used with any type of cookie, however my personal favorite is this chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cookie dough of your choosing
1. Take as much cookie dough as desired and spread it out evenly over plastic wrap.
2. Wrap plastic wrap around the cookie dough, making sure it is sealed tightly and put wrapped cookie log in the freezer.
3. When you want to bake the cookies, take cookie dough out of the freezer and let it defrost for about 15 minutes.
4. Cut the desired amount of cookies you want off the log (each slice should be about 1/2 inch thick) and place on the cookie sheet.
5. Put in the oven for the allotted time that your cookie recipe of choice calls for.
Some awesome cookie recipes that would be great to break and bake: