Rather than wasting an hour of your life baking a potato, you can throw it in the microwave for 10 minutes. Top this super easy microwave baked potato with sour cream, chives, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, butter or more sour cream. You can even attempt the double stuffed baked potato. The options are endless.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
1 russet potato
2 tablespoons sour cream
2 tablespoons thinly chopped chives
1. Scrub the potato clean (those things are dirty).
2. Use a fork to carefully stab the potato all over.
3. Place the potato on a microwave safe dish in the microwave for 10 minutes.
4. Chop chives into small pieces
5. Remove the potato from the microwave and slice open (be careful it will be very hot).
6. Top with sour cream and chives, or whatever else your heart desires.
Check out these awesome articles on potatoes: