It’s an unspoken mandate that while in college you should be eating as much delivery pizza as you can possibly manage. Ordering pizza every week, or more than that (no judgements here), is socially acceptable at this stage in life.
It’s inevitable that once and a while our stomachs can only take so much and a slice or two of pizza is left uneaten at the end of the night. Fear not! This breakfast pizza recipe is the easiest way to salvage that slice and make the best breakfast ever. Seriously, ever.
Hint: Breakfast pizza tastes the best when you use a slice that has a lot of toppings on it, I personally use Mother Bears pizza whenever I make my pizza scramble.
Prep time: 2 minute
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 7 minutes
Pizza slice of your choice
1. Scrape off toppings from pizza slice.
2. Put the rest of the slice in the microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Turn stove on to medium/high.
4. Crack 2 eggs into frying pan.
5. Scramble eggs with spoon or spatula.
6. Add in cheese and pizza toppings.
7. Put scramble back on pizza once eggs are done to your liking.
Hungry for more?