I don’t know about you, but I get cravings for sweets on the daily, primarily chocolate. Chocolate ice cream, chocolate candy, chocolate milk, chocolate bars… I’m getting hungry just thinking about them. After some Pinterest digging, I found the perfect recipe.

I have made this delicious treat multiple times, and I must say it has been a huge hit everywhere I go! You can never eat just one, so prepare for multiple trips to the dessert table. This snack is essential for every occasion, whether it be a fun sorority get together or a late night studying in the library. Enjoy, fellow food lovers.

Pretzel Rolo Buttons

• Prep Time:5-10 minutes
  • Cook Time:3-5 minutes
  • Total Time:15 minutes

• 1 bag Rolos
  • 1 bag M&M's
  • 1 bag pretzel snaps

Separate 1 bag of Rolos, 1 bag of M&M’s (any color – I used Easter themed), and 1 bag of Snyder’s Pretzel Snaps.

Photo by Olivia Chadwick

Place the pretzels 1-2 inches apart on a cookie sheet. Beware – this can be tedious.

#SpoonTip: Play some catchy tunes to sing along to and dance confidently around the kitchen to make this less painful.

Photo by Olivia Chadwick

Unwrap the Rolos (this may take a while, but it’s definitely worth it) and place them in the middle of each pretzel. Hand-eye coordination is necessary.

Photo by Olivia Chadwick

Place the cookie sheet with the pretzel/Rolo combo in the oven at 350°F for 3-4 minutes or until the Rolo seems to be softened. Immediately place 1 M&M on each Rolo and press down lightly. Let cool.

Photo by Olivia Chadwick

Gaze upon them and eat as many as possible, with no shame.

Photo by Olivia Chadwick