Halloween is almost here. That means black cats, carved pumpkins, and lots and lots of treats. But you don't need to go door-to-door in costume to get these treats. All you need are some candy melts, pretzels, and candies to decorate. No matter what your Halloween plans are, you'll love these festive pretzels.

Halloween Pretzels

• Prep Time:30 secs
  • Total Time:15 mins 30 secs

• 1 package white candy melts
  • 1 package mini M&M's
  • 1 package candy eyeballs
  • 1 tablespoon dark chocolate
  • Orange food coloring
  • Green food coloring
  • Blue food coloring
cake, chocolate
Photo by Lucy Todhunter

For the pumpkin pretzels, melt white candy melts and add orange food coloring. Dip each pretzel in orange and lay it out on a plate with plastic wrap. Then add a mini green M&M as the stem. Chill for 15 minutes.

Gif by Lucy Todhunter

For the mummy pretzels, melt white candy melts and dip each pretzel in it. Lay them on a plate with plastic wrap and drizzle more white chocolate to mummify them. Then add little candy eyeballs. Chill for 15 minutes.

Gif by Lucy Todhunter

For alien pretzels, melt white candy melts and mix in blue & green food coloring. Then dip your pretzels in the mixture and lay them on a plate with plastic wrap.

Gif by Lucy Todhunter

Melt some dark chocolate and fill the eye sockets of the pretzels with this. Then add mini M&M's and candy eyeballs in each center. Chill for 15 minutes.

Gif by Lucy Todhunter

Admire your spooky new friends. Then devour.

Gif by Lucy Todhunter