Smell the campfire around you, hear the guitar playing in the background, feel the sticky marshmallow remnants on your fingers… Okay, back up we’re not in camp anymore. But sometimes don’t you just crave a nice s’more made at a real campfire?
Introducing camp s’mores 2.0: s’mores dip. You heard me right. Now in just ten minutes you can bring new and improved s’mores to your dorm room. It’s easy, it’s delicious and it’s guaranteed to get you tons of likes when you Instagram it. What else could you possibly ask for?
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5-7 minutes
Total time: 10-12 minutes
1 ½ cups chocolate chips (whichever kind you prefer)
15 jumbo marshmallows, halved
Graham cracker squares
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spread chocolate chips in an 8-inch cast iron skillet.
3. Arrange marshmallow halves over the surface of the chocolate chips.
4. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes ( until the marshmallows have that beautiful golden glow).
5. Remove skillet from oven.
6. Allow it to cool for 5 minutes (but we all know that you’re just going to dig in anyway, so let’s skip that step).
7. Serve with graham cracker squares and be prepared to feel the camp memories come flooding back.