Everyone loves a good chip to snack on, but what we don’t love is the calories that come with it. Instead of grabbing the bag of processed chips, make natural ones with zucchinis. With three simple ingredients, zucchini chips make a delicious snack that won’t tip the scale the wrong way. This chip will allow you to keep up with your New Year’s Resolution while still satisfying your crunchy craving.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 1 large bowl
2 green zucchinis (add more for more chips)
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Slice zucchini thinly. (Thinner slices will allow for crispier chips.)
3. Lay zucchini on a well greased baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. (Don’t use too much olive oil, or the chips will be soggy.)
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. (Watch closely because thin slices burn more easily.)
6. Pat dry with a paper towel to remove moisture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Like this? We figured. Why don’t you pin it?