Loaded with mayo, traditional chicken salad is extremely high in fat and calories. For this recipe, ditch the mayo and use the healthy fats of avocado and the creaminess of Greek yogurt to recreate an old classic with a healthy twist. Serve over a salad or on toast for the perfect lunch.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
1 can of chicken, in water or broth (or pre-cooked chicken, shredded)
2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Drain liquid from the can of chicken and place in a bowl.
2. Cut avocado into small cubes and add to the chicken.
3. Add Greek yogurt to the chicken and avocado mixture.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste and combine all ingredients with a fork until the chicken salad is well mixed.
5. Serve on toast or as desired.