There’s a common misconception that you need to give up your favorite foods in order to be healthy, but this isn’t true. Rather than changing the meals you eat, try upgrading the quality of your ingredients. As a burrito lover, I welcome this idea and encourage you to do the same.
Prep Time: 5 – 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 – 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 – 25 minutes
Servings: 1 chicken burrito wrap
1 flour tortilla
1 chicken breast
1/4 cup brown rice
5-6 cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup leafy greens
1 tablespoon lime juice
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
1. Prepare the guacamole by mashing the avocado. Add lime juice, salt and pepper.
Tip: Keep the avocado pit into the bowl to prevent the guacamole from browning.
2. Cut the chicken breast into slices or squares.
3. Cook the chicken over medium heat. Add desired amount of taco or burrito seasoning with 3 tablespoons of water.
4. Spread the guacamole and rice over the burrito.
5. Cut the tomatoes before adding them to the wrap.
6. Add the cooked chicken.
7. Add the lettuce.
8. Wrap the burrito.
Liked this article? Check out these related posts: