We are now entering the time of year where baking takes over. Fall baking features apple flavors, cinnamon, pumpkin, and, by far the greatest ingredient, candy corn. While candy corn is absolutely amazing by itself (I can finish a whole bag in one sitting), it also goes great in this Halloween bark that's made from white and semisweet chocolate, pretzels, and marshmallows. It's better than any Halloween candy you'll get trick-or-treating, that's for sure. 

Candy Corn Halloween Bark

• 1 bag white chocolate chips
  • 1 bag semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1 cup pretzel snaps
  • 5 large marshmallows
  • 1 cup candy corn
chocolate, cake
Olivia Chadwick

Gather all of the necessary ingredients.

sweet, candy, chocolate, chips
    Olivia Chadwick

Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.

milk, dairy product, cake, cream, sweet
    Olivia Chadwick

Pour semisweet chocolate chips into a bowl and microwave for one minute, stir, then microwave again for 30 seconds or until melted.

chocolate, coffee, sweet, milk, candy
    Olivia Chadwick

Spread the melted semisweet chocolate chips onto the cookie sheet in a thin layer. Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.

chocolate, cake, chocolate cake, fudge
    Olivia Chadwick

Pour 3/4 of the white chocolate chips into a bowl and microwave for one minute, stir, then microwave again for 30 seconds or until melted.

milk, yogurt, cream, dairy product, curd, dairy, pudding, sweet
    Olivia Chadwick

Remove the semisweet chocolate layer from the refrigerator and spread the melted white chocolate chips onto the darker chocolate layer, creating a smooth layer on top. Feel free to marble the colors for a pretty effect.

cream, cake, chocolate
    Olivia Chadwick

Gather your pretzel snap pieces, candy corn, and marshmallows, along with any other additional desired toppings.

corn, candy, cereal
    Olivia Chadwick

Sprinkle the additions onto the bark in any pattern, shape, or form. The white chocolate is quick to harden so do this quickly. Then place the bark in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to solidify.

chocolate, cake
    Olivia Chadwick

Lastly, melt the remaining white chocolate chips. Remove the hardened bark and drizzle the white chocolate over the bark in fun patterns. Place back in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

cake
    Olivia Chadwick

Break apart and enjoy! This dessert is a perfect Halloween party snack or spooky gift.

cake, chocolate
    Olivia Chadwick