True life: I’m obsessed with Halloween. I’m that person that plans my costumes in July, decorates not just my room but my entire house, and sports a black and orange outfit almost too frequently throughout the month of October. Did I mention that every dessert I make is usually in Halloween theme? Whether that means pumpkin flavored, orange colored, ghost-shaped or gushing jelly blood, I like my confections to be in line with the holiday. One of my favorites is this easy Halloween Bark that is ready in a snap. I’m one of those people who think that gifts are appropriate for all holidays, so I love having this lying around to wrap in pretty plastic and give to my friends. Make it for a party, make it for a class, or just trick and treat yourself to something so good it’s scary.

Easy

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freeze Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes

Servings: about 10

1 16 oz. bag white chocolate chips
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 Oreos, crushed
1/2 cup pretzel sticks, crushed into smaller pieces
1/2 cup candy corn

NOTE: *you don’t have to listen to these proportions at all. They are suggestions. DO more. Do way more if you’re feeling cray*

Halloween

Photo by Marykate Surette

1. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Spray it with non-stick spray or rub with vegetable oil, just make sure its heavily lubricated. Tehe.

2. Pour the white chocolate chips into a microwavable bowl. Add the vegetable oil. Melt in microwave for 30 second intervals, removing and stirring after each one until fully melted.

Halloween

Photo by Marykate Surette

3. Once melted, pour the white chocolate on to the foil-covered sheet and use a spoon to shape into a long rectangle, about the size of the sheet.

4. Have your toppings ready and sprinkle them on, ensuring that they are touching white chocolate so they stick.

Halloween

Photo by Amanda Shulman

5. Freeze for 10 minutes. Break into bark pieces. ENJOY.

Halloween

Photo by Marykate Surette